Who we are
Our website address is: https://wheretohire.com.
We are commited we your privacy on our website, following the law(as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) or “Business” as defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”).
GDPR And CCPA Regulations
We inform you that, in accordance with the provisions of current national and European regulations, regarding the protection of personal data and services of the information society and electronic commerce, by sending us this form you are expressly giving your consent to Where To Hire ("Stop and Shop Hours USA LLC (server) With EIN / Tax ID: 35-2641107") to process your personal data in order to send you information electronically.
The personal data requested must be accurate so that they can be processed for the indicated purpose (in this case to respond to messages from users of our website who wish to contact Where To Hire).
In the event of said data cease to be exact, necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they have been authorized (for example, in the case of electronic communications returned by error or cancellation of email address), Where To Hire will proceed to block them. keeping the data only available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts for a period of four years, after which ("Stop and Shop Hours USA LLC (server) With EIN / Tax ID: 35-2641107") will proceed to its deletion . As long as the data is accurate and you do not withdraw your consent, the data will be kept indefinitely.
Exception: This policy is not applicable to accessed websites through a link on our site to adquire any product or service.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Name and email address.(When you want to contact us through our contact form).
- Information about your browsing habits on our website.
Sources of personal data
- You: When you send a email through our contact form, your name and address will be stored, but you'll need to consent with a checkbox so you can send us a message through our contact form.
- Analytics service providers: We use Google Analytics as an Analysis service provider to track user behavior/engagement with our website and browsing habits/history.
- Facebook Pixel: In the event Where To Hire, wants to perform advertising through facebook ads, the Facebook pixel will be used to track conversions on our site from visitors.
Categories of personal data collected on our website
|Personal Data Collected
|About the porpuse of use
|Source of this data
|Which are the categories of the third parties whom we disclose this personal data?
|1. Personal identifiers:
Your email and name through contact form.
|Identifying who want to contact us and reply to their message.
|The visitor who send the email consenting the process of data.
|Our email service provider(Banahosting).
|2. Browsing history
|Identify user engagement with our website, the traffic source and user behavior on our website.
|1. Google Analytics.
|1. Analysis Service provider.
While we don't collect personal information in comment forms(since comments are not allowed on our website), we collect your name and email address, since they're required fields when our website visitors want to contact us. However, so you can submit the contact form, you'll need to provide your express consent.
This analysis cookies are third party cookies such as Google Analytics, for statistics and improving user experience on our website.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a tiny text file that gets stored on a laptop or PC. Cookies are used for various reasons.
Some uses of cookies include:
- Keeping track of what sites users have visited and provide them with targeted advertising.
- Assist a person shopping online with their shopping cart.
- To collect visitor traffic so you as a site owner can tell where your visitors are coming from.
- Recall a user's choice for a specific website.
Thess third party cookies for analysis include:
1. Google analytics(Via Google Tag Manager): With the objective on getting the amount of visitors we are recieiving and user navigation behavior on our site. You can learn about how to optout Google Analytics cookies here.
2. Facebook Pixel(Marketing Cookie): The purpose is to target ads related to products or services they are interested in, learn more about Facebook Privacy here.
3. Placing Google ads services(Marketing cookie): Though the Google Adsense Program with introduce advertising cookies, but this will not show personalized ads, however in addition we can perform remarketing through Google Ads to show personalized ads based on user interests, in this case we ask for your persmission, you can learn more about remarketing audiences in Google Analytics by clicking here.
4. Addtoany(Social buttons): To track when our website visitors share our content on a social network or when they follow click on a social button to see one of our social channels to follow us.
How can you delete cookies?
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
About Google advertisement
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you send us a message through our contact form, the message and its metadata(Your Name and email address) are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize the user who wants to get in touch with us and we can respond their message.
For users who fill the required on our contact form such as name and email addresss, All users can request to delete this personal information from our data base at anytime. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
At any time you can withdraw the consent given and exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability of your data and limitation or opposition to its treatment by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting Stop And Shop Hours USA LLC domiciled in Panama, Tocumen, Sector Sur La Morelos, House 417; in either case with the Ref. Personal data, indicating the right that you exercise and attaching a copy of your ID or substitute identification document.
If you send us a message through our contact form you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
The main consumer rights granted to Californian citizens under the CCPA, which came into force on January 1st, 2020, are:
- The right to access the personal information that a business holds on them: You have the right to request the data or a copy of the data with hold about you, unless legal exceptions apply.
If you want to access your information, please send us a descriptive message about the information you request to email@example.com or a mail to the address Panama, Tocumen, South Sector, Morelos, House #417.
- The right to know what personal data a business plans on collecting from them before the point of collection.
- The right to opt in or out of marketing, analytics, and other similar activities.
- The right to equal services without discrimination.
- The right to request deletion of personal data: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information(Right to be forgotten) at any time, but only in specific cases stipulate by law.
Right to non-discrimination
We will not discrimate any of our website visitors for exercising their rights.
Do not sell my information
In our website we don't sell personal information.